Get ready to submit your 2020 Interest to Sponsor Form.
The first step to sponsor your parents or grandparents is filling out the Interest to Sponsor Form.
Before you begin, make sure you understand the eligibility and income requirements for the program.
The form will be posted on IRCC’s website from: October 13, 2020 from 12PM EDT to November 3, 2020.
Prepare everything you need to fill out the Interest to Sponsor Form:
- Make an electronic copy of your passport or proof of status in Canada.
- Write your name exactly as it is written on the passport or proof of status in Canada document you submit with your application.
- Your date of birth
- The country or territory, where you were born.
- Your main home address(your mailing address ) and you must live in Canada to sponsor.
- Your email address that you wish to be contacted at.
- The number of people in your immediate family (your, your spouse or partner and dependent children).
- The total number of people you already sponsored and still financially responsible.
- The total number of people you want to sponsor, including their dependents (spouse, partner, children).
- The names and dates of birth for the parents or grandparents you want to sponsor.
Make an electronic copy of your passport or proof of status document.
With your Interest to Sponsor form, you must upload an electronic copy of your passport or your status in Canada document; PR Card, Record of Landing, if you don’t have a PR card, Canadian Citizenship Certificate or Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
After you submit your Interest to Sponsor Form.
If your form is properly submitted, you’ll see a page with a confirmation number. It is important to note this number for any future correspondence with IRCC.
We are here to help you Call or Text or WhatsApp at +12045589750.