Our Services

What we Do Best


We offer you uncompromised guidance and support in making the best of the options and pathways available to settle in Canada.



If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, dependent child, or family to Canada and live permanently. It is very important for families to live together and grow. The Family/ spouse sponsorship program is designed to help Canadian citizens or permanent residents to unite with your family. At Drake Immigrations Solutions, we pay the highest priority to applications for spousal sponsorship and ensure success.

family sponsorship

Who is eligible for family/ spousal sponsorship?

Canadian citizen, Registered Indian or a permanent resident of Canada who is 18 years of age or older is eligible to be a sponsor. He/she can sponsor:

  • Spouse or common-law partner living in Canada and the dependent children
  • Spouse or conjugal partner who lives overseas and their dependent children
  • Dependent children

How to apply for family/ spousal sponsorship?

You must apply for two things:

  • First, to become a sponsor
  • Second, your family must apply for permanent residence in Canada.

Sponsoring family/spouse is a 4 step process:

  • Getting the application package
  • Paying the application fees
  • Submitting the application
  • Sending any additional information, if required. This includes Biometrics, medical exam reports, police certificates, etc.

You can also sponsor an adopted child and for it the requirements are different. At Drake Immigration Solutions, we offer you the right guidance to ensure you do not miss upon any important aspect of the process. It is very important to fill in all the details and provide the authorities with the right documentation. With us as a guide, you can ensure that your family/spousal sponsorship process is successful at the first go.

Get In Touch

6 + 15 =

128-1055 WILKES AVE, 
+1 204-558-9750