Our ServicesWhat we Do Best
We offer you uncompromised guidance and support in making the best of the options and pathways available to settle in Canada.
What is Super Visa?
A super visa is for parents and grandparents. With a Super Visa, one can visit their children and grandchildren living in Canada for up to 2 tears at a time. It is also known as a multiple visit visa which allows entry to Canada multiple times within a span of 10 years.
However, if you intend to live in Canada for 6 months or less, it is recommended to apply for a Visitor Visa.
Who can apply for a Super Visa?
The eligibility criteria for Super Visa include:
1. You must be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
2. A signed letter from your child/ grandchild who sends you an invitation to Canada.
The letter must include:
- A promise to offer you financial support while you are in Canada
- The details of the number of people in the household
- A copy of their Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
3- Medical insurance from a Canadian Insurance Company.
- The insurance must be valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry.
- Offers a minimum coverage of $100,000.
- Proof of payment for the insurance.
The process is intense and it also includes the child or grandchild who is inviting to show proof that they have a sufficient household income to handle the financial requirements.
If you want to apply for a Visitor or Super Visa to Canada, you must take professional help from the experts. Allow the trusted immigration consultants at Drake Immigration Solutions to handle your Visitor/ Super Visa requirements.
Get In Touch
128-1055 WILKES AVE,
WINNIPEG, MB R3P 2L7